Whole Lamb (Deposit)
WHOLE PORTION (Whole Lamb)
A whole Lamb gives you basically all the options. You get 2 of every primal. Rack, Shoulder, Neck, Loin, Leg + Shanks, Stew, Ground, Marrow Bones and Organs. With your custom preference of cutting and packaging. Keep in mind as you give your cutting options that the leaner you cut and grind the less weight you will take home.
Total Cost: $800.00
- Pay Non Refundable Deposit of $200.00 online below.
- Jace will personally text you confirming purchase and dates.
- Pay $600.00 balance at pick up.
- Take your lamb home and put it into your freezer.
(We pay all kill, rendering and processing fees.)
You pick up from us at the farm or we can ship for a fee inside the state of Oklahoma.
Lamb Cutting Options: (Whole option gets these twice)
Loin Chops? Chops per Pkg
Loin Roast? Bone in or Boneless
Steak Thickness: 1", 1-1/2"
Rib Chops? Chops per Pkg
Ribs: if not Chops, Rack
Shoulder: Steak or Roast?
Leg: Bone in or Boneless?
Shank: Leave Whole or Osso Bucco
Grind: Pounds per Pkg
Stew: Yes or No? Pounds per Pkg
Organs: Yes or No?
- Shoulder Steaks, tender, delicious on the grill or smother with a homemade sauce or topping then put in the oven for a delectable dinner.
- The Shoulder Roast, Sweet, rich flavor that will not go unliked. Can even smoke it.
- Little tiny baby T-bones.... Oh wait, these are Lamb Chops. Yes anatomically similar to a T-bone, or even a Bone-in Pork Chop. That meat on the one side is the short loin and the little piece of meat is the Tenderloin.
- The Rib Chop, anatomically similar to the Ribeye or Tomahawk Steak in Beef. This cut of lamb is what you want to cook on the grill if your having guests over and especially if its someone you want to impress with flavor and table decor.
- Ground Lamb will add so much flavor to either burgers or spaghetti, hamburger helper, meatloaf, Lasagna.....you name it and you'll love it.
- Here is a small diagram of the different primals you get off of one side of the lamb, with a whole lamb you get all of these options twice.
In addition to the best Grassfed Lamb around........
Connecting with your friends and loved ones over delicious home cooked meals
Helping heal the the earth with regeneratively sourced red meats
Peace of mind knowing your lamb is coming from a small family owned and operated ranch that absolutely loves what we do and practices regenerative agriculture and works with a humane, family owned butcher
A stocked freezer with nutrient rich, healthy, and delicious meals for more than a few weeks
- No longer making your dinner list for the week before the grocery store, but from what your freezer says you have available
This isn't just Lamb, this is Dunagan-Farms Lamb. We put so much love and care into each animal, making sure they enjoy every single minute of their life before they are used to make sure we enjoy ours in a healthy supreme way.
100% Money back guarantee if your dissatisfaction is to the point that you have no use for the meat. You will not get that with a portion of Lamb from any other producer.
"First and foremost a family that cares about their customers and appreciates the business. Secondly we went from buying a couple steaks and roasts here and there to buying a half a cow and then a whole hog this year. The meat is excellent quality and at an affordable price. Also if you aren't sure about how to cook a certain cut of meat they are willing to give you tips and tricks to make your cut of meat the best it can be. We have gone to other butchers but no one compares to Dunagan Farms!!!" -Cindy Dee