Quarter Beef (Deposit)
QUARTER BEEF PORTION
- Pay Non Refundable Deposit of $250.00 online below.
- Jace will personally text you confirming purchase and dates
- Pay an $650.00 balance at pick up.
- Take your beef home and put into freezer
- Total Cost: $900.00
- (We pay all kill, rendering and processing fees.)
- You pick up from us at the farm or we can ship for a fee inside the state of Oklahoma.
Here is a very accurate list of contents from a Dunagan-Farms Quarter Beef:
- 1-arm Roast (3-4# each)
- 1- Rump Roast/pikes peak (3-4# each)
- 3-Chuck Roast (3-4# each)
- 6-7 Ribeye Steaks, Bone in (1" thick, 2 per package)
- 6-7 T-bone Steaks (1" thick, 2 per package)
- 4-5 Blade Tenderized Round Steaks
- 4-5 Sirloin Steaks (3/4", 1-2 per package)
- 40-45# Ground Meat (1# packages vacuum sealed)
- 3 Packages of Short Ribs
- 1 Package of Soup Bones
- 1 Half Brisket
Total Yield: About 110# of packaged Farm Raised, Dry Aged, Clean Beef 3-4 cubic feet of freezer space is needed for a Quarter Beef
- Our favorite beef roast, a Chuck Roast, absolutely delicious in a crock pot or on a pellet grill or smoker...Hint: smoke it exactly like a Brisket
- The delectable and coveted Bone in Ribeye. America's number one most sought after cut of beef aged to perfection.
- Our staple, like many other farms is our 85/15 Dry Aged Ground Beef. Of all of our customers we have had and continue to provide for, the majority just started with 1# of our Ground Beef.
- The smokers paradise more often than not pivots from one meat to another with the Beef Brisket being the fulcrum of most other action and experiments.
- The meaty and very beefy Short Ribs, cook them many different ways for a multiple choice flavor selection.
- Blade Tenderized Round Steak, AKA Cubed Steak. Great for Chicken Fried Steak, Swiss Steak, Carne Asada and Stir-fry
- Who doesn't recognize this beauty? The T-Bone is known across all of the land as a tasty and beautiful steak. Did you also know that the T-Bone is the bone in version of a New York Strip and Filet Mignon? Thats right, Strip Loin on the left and Tenderloin on the right.
Connecting with your friends and loved ones over delicious home cooked meals
Helping heal the the earth with regeneratively sourced beef
Peace of mind knowing your beef is coming from a small family owned and operated ranch that absolutely loves what we do and practices regenerative agriculture and works with a humane, family owned butcher
A more health-filled life with amazing beef that can fight cancer, build strong bones, boost immunity, plus so many other incredible benefits
A stocked freezer with nutrient rich, healthy, and delicious meals for more than a few weeks
- No longer making your dinner list for the week before the grocery store, but from what your freezer says you have available
Why Choose Our Beef Over Others?
This isn't just Beef, this is Dunagan-Farms Beef. We put so much love and care into each animal, making sure they enjoy every single minute of their life before they are used to make sure we enjoy ours in a healthy, supreme, nutritious way.
It is then humanely harvested and set to age in the cooler for at least 14 days. No, aging is not a sales point, it is a science that lets the carcass slowly dry removing so many options for toughness while enhancing flavor.
100% Money back guarantee if your dissatisfaction is to the point that you have no use for the meat. You will not get that with a quarter beef from any other producer.
"So, We've been looking for a farmer to get our meat from when we moved here. Well Dunagan-Farms popped up one day, we decided to give them a try, and boy were we in for a treat!! Everything we've had so far has been AMAZING! The steaks are absolutely heavenly, the beef bacon and pork bacon is our go to! The ground beef is absolutely delicious, and what I love the most is that it is a family run business and they care so much for their animals and customers. We will not buy our meat from anywhere else. Thank you so much Dunagan Farms for bringing a whole new meaning to Farm Fresh!" -Sadie Eilers
"Honestly, walking in there for the first time, my experience was beyond amazing. It didn't feel like just a transaction. The family came out and was super helpful with any and every question and was just having great conversations about general life stuff too. You really feel like family when you go there I'm usually very socially awkward with new encounters but I felt like as if I just went to my friends house to hangout. I was that instantly welcomed. The meat looks amazing and you can just tell how much love and care goes into everything. Also on top of that the pricing for all their meats is extremely fair for the quality you're getting. I will no longer be buying any beef at the store and will only come here. I am sold!" -Sandro Bosnjak
"My first visit to Dunagan Farms was Saturday the 11th of December of 2021. I certainly will be back for more! I bought a package of their ground Buffalo and it made some incredible chili beans. I should have taken a picture of the package with the meat in it. but I already ate it! I love the presentation and careful assurance to maintain a quality product that is packaged in such a safe manner. I'll be back!" -James Edwards
"We had been looking for local meat, I had heard Dunagan Farms was great. Their meats are amazing and the prices are better than the grocery store meat. We've been buying our meat here for 3 months and will never buy grocery store meat again! Great family that are helpful and always willing to help less fortunate! We like supporting local businesses and the Dunagan family have a caring and helpful team that helps my family eat healthier without breaking my pocket book. Check them out you will be glad!" -Sandra Gimmel
"First and foremost a family that cares about their customers and appreciates the business. Secondly we went from buying a couple steaks and roasts here and there to buying a half a cow and then a whole hog this year. The meat is excellent quality and at an affordable price. Also if you aren't sure about how to cook a certain cut of meat they are willing to give you tips and tricks to make your cut of meat the best it can be. We have gone to other butchers but no one compares to Dunagan Farms!!!" -Cindy Dee