Quarter Pork (Pay in Full Only)
!!!!!! NEW OFFER !!!!!!
Don't want to wait on process dates for a Half or Whole Pork?? Or, you just don't have the freezer room for that much??
This Offer was Created for you!!
QUARTER PORK PORTION
Place your order for a Quarter Pork today and pick it up today. Thats right, there will be no waiting on a process date and we can make this package whenever we need to. A Quarter Pork is half of a half pork (side of pork). We know what a half pork will yield every time so we create you a quarter pork out of our retail freezers. Same great Pork from the hogs raised the same way. Hogs who lived outside and got to feel the sunshine and play in the mud.
Pay $300.00 online below.
Come to the farm and pick up your pork
Take your pork home and fill your freezer
- Total Cost: $300.00
- (We pay all kill, rendering and processing fees.)
- You pick up from us at the farm or we can ship for a fee inside the state of Oklahoma.
PORK CUTTING OPTIONS:
- The Beloved Pork Butt, yes it is actually the top shoulder. If you love pulled pork sandwich, this is where it comes from. The Pork Steak is a Pork Butt sliced into steaks, Jace's favorite cut of pork, so full of flavor and cut into steaks, you can cook it many different ways.
- Bacon Ends and Pieces, most people have never even heard of it. These are the cured pieces of pork belly the butchers cut off so the cured belly slices correctly.
- Who doesn't love a Ham steak?? With an Eighth Pork you get 3# of this deliciousness. Next step is to pick how to cook them. Cook with a little water on the stove, throw on the grill or pellet smoker or chop up and cook in a pot of beans.
- These are Spare Ribs, the Bacon is actually cut off of the spare ribs on the belly. These are the same cut as St Louis Ribs, only trimmed different. With a half pork you get one slab of these, but with a whole pork order you will get two....
- Bacon Bacon Bacon, Bacon makes everything better. Wrap with it, roll with it, cover with it, use its grease. With a half pork you get a whole belly which will make about 7-9# of bacon.
- This is what Bacon looks like when you throw it on the grill for a few minutes. Absolutely delicious!!!!!
- Bone in Pork Chops, known the world over as a staple in so many homes at least once a week. You can see in this picture, chops from each end of the Loin. The top Chop is from the Rib End whereas the chop on bottom is is from Sirloin End. You can see the tenderloin on the other side of the bone, refer to above picture for explanation. Cannot beat a good pork chop.
- Breakfast Sausage, hot or mild, whether for breakfast or in your cheese dip, in your lasagna or spaghetti, you will absolutely love this sausage. You can have other items you may not want added to make more of this deliciousness.
Connecting with your friends and loved ones over delicious home cooked meals
Helping heal the the earth with regeneratively sourced pork
Peace of mind knowing your pork is coming from a small family owned and operated ranch that absolutely loves what we do and practices regenerative agriculture and works with a humane, family owned butcher
A stocked freezer with nutrient rich, healthy, and delicious meals for more than a few weeks
- No longer making your dinner list for the week before the grocery store, but from what your freezer says you have available
This isn't just Pork, this is Dunagan-Farms Pork. We put so much love and care into each animal, making sure they enjoy every single minute of their life before they are used to make sure we enjoy ours in a healthy supreme way.
100% Money back guarantee if your dissatisfaction is to the point that you have no use for the meat. You will not get that with a quarter Pork order from any other producer.
"So, We've been looking for a farmer to get our meat from when we moved here. Well Dunagan-Farms popped up one day, we decided to give them a try, and boy were we in for a treat!! Everything we've had so far has been AMAZING! The steaks are absolutely heavenly, the beef bacon and pork bacon is our go to! The ground beef is absolutely delicious, and what I love the most is that it is a family run business and they care so much for their animals and customers. We will not buy our meat from anywhere else. Thank you so much Dunagan Farms for bringing a whole new meaning to Farm Fresh!" -Sadie Eilers
"Honestly, walking in there for the first time, my experience was beyond amazing. It didn't feel like just a transaction. The family came out and was super helpful with any and every question and was just having great conversations about general life stuff too. You really feel like family when you go there I'm usually very socially awkward with new encounters but I felt like as if I just went to my friends house to hangout. I was that instantly welcomed. The meat looks amazing and you can just tell how much love and care goes into everything. Also on top of that the pricing for all their meats is extremely fair for the quality you're getting. I will no longer be buying any beef at the store and will only come here. I am sold!" -Sandro Bosnjak
"My first visit to Dunagan Farms was Saturday the 11th of December of 2021. I certainly will be back for more! I bought a package of their ground Buffalo and it made some incredible chili beans. I should have taken a picture of the package with the meat in it. but I already ate it! I love the presentation and careful assurance to maintain a quality product that is packaged in such a safe manner. I'll be back!" -James Edwards
"We had been looking for local meat, I had heard Dunagan Farms was great. Their meats are amazing and the prices are better than the grocery store meat. We've been buying our meat here for 3 months and will never buy grocery store meat again! Great family that are helpful and always willing to help less fortunate! We like supporting local businesses and the Dunagan family have a caring and helpful team that helps my family eat healthier without breaking my pocket book. Check them out you will be glad!" -Sandra Gimmel
"First and foremost a family that cares about their customers and appreciates the business. Secondly we went from buying a couple steaks and roasts here and there to buying a half a cow and then a whole hog this year. The meat is excellent quality and at an affordable price. Also if you aren't sure about how to cook a certain cut of meat they are willing to give you tips and tricks to make your cut of meat the best it can be. We have gone to other butchers but no one compares to Dunagan Farms!!!" -Cindy Dee