Eighth Beef (Pay in Full Only)
!!!!! New Offer !!!!!!
Don't want to wait on a Process date for a Quarter, Half or Whole Beef?
EIGHTH BEEF PORTION
Pay $650.00 online below.
Pick your beef up at the farm.
Take your beef home and fill your freezer
- Total Cost: $650.00
- (We pay all kill, rendering and processing fees.)
- You pick up from us at the farm or we can ship for a fee inside the state of Oklahoma.
Our Eighth Beef is a standard cut side of beef, using our very own favorite cutting instructions, with the contents equally divided to make two equal Eighths. This is Certified Oklahoma Bred, Born, Raised and Processed. This is Dry Aged Beef that is free from antibiotics and growth hormones and everything else. This is natural beef that makes such a delicious meal every time. This is Beef we have taken so much time to raise. This is Beef that was never betrayed a second of its life.
Here is a very accurate list of contents from a Dunagan-Farms Eighth Beef:
- 1-Arm or Rump Roast (2-3# each)
- 2-Chuck Roast (2-3# each)
- 4-Ribeye Steaks, Bone in (1" thick, 2 per package)
- 4-T-bone Steaks (1" thick, 2 per package)
- 4-Blade Tenderized Round Steaks
- 4-Sirloin Steaks (3/4", 1-2 per package)
- 23# Ground Meat (1# packages vacuum sealed)
- 2 Packages of Short Ribs
- 1 Package of Soup Bones
- 3 Pounds of Extras (Fajita Slices, Stew Meat, Kabobs)
Total Yield: Between 55#-60# of packaged Farm Raised, Dry Aged, Clean Beef
1-2 cubic feet of freezer space is needed for a Eighth Beef
- Our favorite beef roast, a Chuck Roast, absolutely delicious in a crock pot or on a pellet grill or smoker...Hint: smoke it exactly like a Brisket
- The delectable and coveted Bone in Ribeye. America's number one most sought after cut of beef aged to perfection.
- Our staple, like many other farms is our 85/15 Dry Aged Ground Beef. Of all of our customers we have had and continue to provide for, the majority just started with 1# of our Ground Beef.
- The meaty and very beefy Short Ribs, cook them many different ways for a multiple choice flavor selection.
- Blade Tenderized Round Steak, AKA Cubed Steak. Great for Chicken Fried Steak, Swiss Steak, Carne Asada and Stir-fry
- Who doesn't recognize this beauty? The T-Bone is known across all of the land as a tasty and beautiful steak. Did you also know that the T-Bone is the bone in version of a New York Strip and Filet Mignon? Thats right, Strip Loin on the left and Tenderloin on the right.
- Soup Bones AKA Osso Buco....These crosscut shanks quickly became one of our favorites to cook in the instant pot. Rich beefy flavor with all the marrow based stock produced you want in an hour and fifteen minutes. Ask Heather exactly how she does it and you will soon be in love with them too.
- Kabobs are awesome to throw in between some vegetables on the grill, here is a tip: While grilling kabobs use the sprayable "I cant believe its not butter" and spray lightly each time you turn everything. Also, all of our Kabobs are cut from the Sirloin Primal to guarantee a tender and very rich beef flavored Kabob.
Connecting with your friends and loved ones over delicious home cooked meals
Helping heal the the earth with regeneratively sourced beef
Peace of mind knowing your beef is coming from a small family owned and operated ranch that absolutely loves what we do and practices regenerative agriculture and works with a humane, family owned butcher
A more health-filled life with amazing beef that can fight cancer, build strong bones, boost immunity, plus so many other incredible benefits
A stocked freezer with nutrient rich, healthy, and delicious meals for more than a few weeks
- No longer making your dinner list for the week before the grocery store, but from what your freezer says you have available
This isn't just Beef, this is Dunagan-Farms Beef. We put so much love and care into each animal, making sure they enjoy every single minute of their life before they are used to make sure we enjoy ours in a healthy supreme way.
It is then humanely harvested and set to age in the cooler for at least 14 days. No aging is not a sales point, its a science that lets the carcass slowly dry removing so many options for toughness while enhancing flavor.
100% Money back guarantee if your dissatisfaction is to the point that you have no use for the meat. You will not get that with an Eighth beef from any other producer.
"So, We've been looking for a farmer to get our meat from when we moved here. Well Dunagan-Farms popped up one day, we decided to give them a try, and boy were we in for a treat!! Everything we've had so far has been AMAZING! The steaks are absolutely heavenly, the beef bacon and pork bacon is our go to! The ground beef is absolutely delicious, and what I love the most is that it is a family run business and they care so much for their animals and customers. We will not buy our meat from anywhere else. Thank you so much Dunagan Farms for bringing a whole new meaning to Farm Fresh!" -Sadie Eilers
"Honestly, walking in there for the first time, my experience was beyond amazing. It didn't feel like just a transaction. The family came out and was super helpful with any and every question and was just having great conversations about general life stuff too. You really feel like family when you go there I'm usually very socially awkward with new encounters but I felt like as if I just went to my friends house to hangout. I was that instantly welcomed. The meat looks amazing and you can just tell how much love and care goes into everything. Also on top of that the pricing for all their meats is extremely fair for the quality you're getting. I will no longer be buying any beef at the store and will only come here. I am sold!" -Sandro Bosnjak
"My first visit to Dunagan Farms was Saturday the 11th of December of 2021. I certainly will be back for more! I bought a package of their ground Buffalo and it made some incredible chili beans. I should have taken a picture of the package with the meat in it. but I already ate it! I love the presentation and careful assurance to maintain a quality product that is packaged in such a safe manner. I'll be back!" -James Edwards
"We had been looking for local meat, I had heard Dunagan Farms was great. Their meats are amazing and the prices are better than the grocery store meat. We've been buying our meat here for 3 months and will never buy grocery store meat again! Great family that are helpful and always willing to help less fortunate! We like supporting local businesses and the Dunagan family have a caring and helpful team that helps my family eat healthier without breaking my pocket book. Check them out you will be glad!" -Sandra Gimmel
"First and foremost a family that cares about their customers and appreciates the business. Secondly we went from buying a couple steaks and roasts here and there to buying a half a cow and then a whole hog this year. The meat is excellent quality and at an affordable price. Also if you aren't sure about how to cook a certain cut of meat they are willing to give you tips and tricks to make your cut of meat the best it can be. We have gone to other butchers but no one compares to Dunagan Farms!!!" -Cindy Dee